DMCC is pleased to introduce an exclusive training workshop about professional compliance, how to fight money laundering, combatting the financing of terrorism and other financial crimes.
This full 2-day hands-on training workshop, conducted by Global Compliance DMCC, provided participants with all what they needed to know about mitigating the risks of compliance challenges that their company may face with Money Laundering, combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML & CFT) and Anti-Corruption as well as Know Your Client (KYC) practices in order to mitigate the risks related to these matters.
All delegates received certificates of attendance and participation.
5 Key Benefits:
1. Taking Compliance to the next level; understanding governance, ethics, risk and compliance.
2. Learning how to design and build world-class compliance systems and controls, aligned with ISO19600.
3. Understanding the complete international and domestic regulatory environment, well-recognised standards and best practices.
4. Managing regulatory and compliance risks for the benefit of your company.
5. Learning how to protect your company from the risk of money laundering, terrorism financing, and other financial crimes.
Almas Conference Centre
08:30am - 04:00pm, 09 - 10 May 2018
AED 1,050 including VAT for DMCC Members
AED 1,575 including VAT for Non DMCC Members
(Breakfast and lunch will be provided)
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (CG)
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COMBATING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM (AML & CFT)
ANTI-BRIBERY & ANTI-CORRUPTION (ABAC)
OTHER FINANCIAL CRIMES
Know Your Client (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
0830 - 0900
1100 - 1120
1230 - 1330
1500 - 1520
About the Trainer:
Hassan Nasser holds over 30 years of senior management experience in compliance, risk management, fraud prevention, and banking operations.
A risk management, fraud prevention and compliance expert, Hassan Nasser is certified in Advanced Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), a Certified Compliance Officer (CCO) and a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). He holds an MBA in financial management.
Hassan Nasser is a renowned international advisor, speaker and trainer on the following topics:
2. Anti-Money Laundering and the Combating of the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT).
3. Fraud prevention.
4. Commodities markets, physical and financial.
5. Responsible sourcing and risk management for supply chains.
6. Capital requirements directives including Basel II and III.
7. Risk management with special emphasis on credit and operational risks.
8. Corporate Governance (CG).
9. Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC).
10. Sanctions programs.
Hassan Nasser is currently Managing Director of Global Compliance DMCC. The company is providing consultation, outsourcing and training on the above-mentioned topics. Previously, he joined Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority (DMCCA) in 2006 as Director of Compliance and leading the risk management function. He was instrumental in establishing the compliance and risk management frameworks with all its divisions (due diligence, monitoring, assurance, misconduct investigations, etc.). Before joining DMCCA he assumed different positions in the banking sector ranging from General Manager Banking Operations, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Compliance Officer with a career that spans thirty years.
Hassan Nasser has provided lectures and training for DMCCA staff, members and government agencies, and through esteemed institutions such as different banking institutes in the region, and renowned international training firms.