The 3rd Energy Club seminar, organised in conjunction with Thomson Reuters, took place on Tuesday 3 March 2015 at Almas Tower, JLT. The focus of the seminar was on the current condition of the energy markets in the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions including the market state, price supply and demand, market players and shale oil.
View the event agenda here.
Event speakers included:
• Yan Chong - Director, Thomson Reuters Oil Research & Forecast
• Esa Ramasamy - Global Director, Strategic Oil Market Development, Platts
• Albert Stromquist - Director, Lanstrom Advisory Services
• Osacr Yamin - APIC President and CEO LiquiGas – Liban
• Robin Mills – Head of Consulting, Manaar Energy Group
• Shibu Itty Kuttickal- Senior Analyst, Argus Media
• Hala Bou Alwan - Head of Risk Services, Thomson Reuters
• Paul Young - Head of Energy Products, Dubai Mercantile Exchange
• Fabrice Tayot, C & E Business Manager, Thomson Reuters
• Matt Stanley, Fuel Oil Broker, FIS DMCC
Almas Conference Centre, Almas Tower, JLT
8:30am, 03 Mar 2015