About the event
We are pleased to invite you to attend the DMCC Disputes Centre Training Webinar, which will provide an overview on the Centre’s services and how to apply for them on the portal.
DMCC Disputes Centre Training Webinar – 10 February 2020
• Commercial Mediation
• DIFC Small Claims Tribunal
• Legal Clinics
- This is a webinar; so, please ensure that you have a suitable internet connection in order to join on the scheduled date and time only.
- Spaces are limited.
- Registrations are done on a first come, first served basis.
- For any technical support required before, or during the webinar session, please refer to the Go To Webinar FAQs page at https://www.gotomeeting.com/en-ae/webinar/online-webinar-support.
- Only session related questions will be answered during the running session by the respective trainers.
- For any further queries after the end of the sessions related to DMCC services or to the ended webinar sessions, please raise a case on the DMCC Help Centre platform at https://dmccpoc.force.com/DMCCHelpCentre/s/.
- The session handout is downloadable during the running session from the ‘Handout’ section on your right side tab, while the session recording will be shared with all attendees once all the three sessions are ended.