Continuous Improvement of Vehicle Access Procedures
In an effort to improve vehicle access procedures of each cluster within the JLT Master Community, we will be implementing an upgrade to the current ‘Vehicle Access Control System’ across the parking levels within the DMCC’s car park structures.
The upgrade will introduce tighter controls at entry and exit (barrier) points to these car parks, and involves the installation of an upgraded authentication system restricting vehicles to a single entry via authorised access cards. This will ensure that reserved parking is used by authorised users only.
‘The Vehicle Access Control System’ will be updated electronically so no need to upgrade or replace existing access cards.
Implementation will take place in phases, clusters B, H & X scheduled to be activated as of December 2017.
The DMCC Group Security team will be in touch with the respective Owners Association Management to address any queries. Updates will also be posted here on our website.
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring the safety and security of our community.
JLT Vehicle Access Control System (Barriers Entry / Exit) Upgrade
1. Why are you upgrading the Vehicle Access Control System?
- It has been brought to our attention that some people are parking in bays allocated to others. We need to restrict each user to park within their authorized allocated parking bay.
- People are using their access cards to allow multiple entry to other vehicles.
- Minimize disruption to all authorized car park users.
2. Will this affect your existing access cards?
- Access cards have been distributed based upon the authorized and allocated parking bay(s).
- NO, access cards are linked to each authorized allocated parking bay.
- The Vehicle Access Control System will be upgraded electronically so no need to upgrade or replace existing access cards.
3. Can you explain how it works?
- When you get to the Entry barrier, you swipe your card at the ‘ENTRY’ card reader and the barrier will open.
- When you get to the Exit barrier, you will also need to swipe your card at the ‘EXIT’ card reader.
- The one principle difference is that the Vehicle Access Control System provides access for ONLY one authorised user that has already accessed the Entry barrier.
- Access cards can only be used ONCE per ‘ENTRY’.
- One parking bay is issued with only one access card.
- Any additional vehicles will need to obtain another parking bay and access card.
4. How do I obtain additional parking bay(s) and access cards?
- For DMCC car park structures contact the Concordia Parking Department on Tel: 04 368 8883, email: email@example.com or visit http://parkingjlt.com/.
- For parking bays within you tower’s Basement Parking contact your respective Owners Association Management.
5. When will the Vehicle Access Control System be activated?
- Implementation will take place in phases, clusters B, H & X scheduled to be activated as of December 2017.
- Other Clusters will be subsequently notified as of when the Vehicle Access Control System will be rolled out.