As of the 13 January 2019, Concordia will now manage the sand plot behind Mazaya Business Avenue. The land plot requires dedicated access and exit points for service vehicles due to ongoing construction works. DMCC and Concordia are working together to ensure only authorised vehicles and personnel have access to the designated area and that necessary safety and health measures are being implemented.
A designated plot is available as a managed car parking area where permits can be purchased. In addition, Mazaya Business Avenue provides its own visitor car parking facilities; while the current drop off and pick up zones remain unchanged. RTA parking areas including 24-hour options are available opposite to the Avenue in Clusters H, I and J.
1. Why can’t I park on the sand plot behind Mazaya Business Avenue anymore?
2. How will this affect the Mazaya Business Avenue’s visitors?
3. Do I have to pay for parking at Mazaya Business Avenue?
4. Where can I park now if I want to visit the premises?
5. How can I apply for the parking permit at Mazaya Business Avenue?
6. How much do I have to pay to park around Mazaya Business Avenue?