Effective 13 January 2019, Concordia has been managing the sand plot behind Mazaya Business Avenue.
A designated plot is available as a managed car parking area where permits can be purchased. In addition, Mazaya Business Avenue provides its own visitor car parking facilities; while the current drop off and pick up zones remain unchanged. RTA parking areas including 24-hour options are available opposite to the Avenue in Clusters H, I and J.
1. Why can’t I park on the sand plot behind Mazaya Business Avenue anymore?
2. How will this affect the Mazaya Business Avenue’s visitors?
3. Do I have to pay for parking at Mazaya Business Avenue?
4. Where can I park now if I want to visit the premises?
5. How can I apply for the parking permit at Mazaya Business Avenue?
6. How much do I have to pay to park around Mazaya Business Avenue?
As part of DMCC’s ongoing responsibility to enhance the experience and connectivity of our Jumeirah Lakes Towers community, we have partnered with RTA (Road and Transportation Authority) to introduce a public bus service across the community. The bus service operates on two routes (JLT 1 and JLT 2) from the DMCC and Damac Metro stations every 20 minutes.
Passengers will need to use their RTA Nol cards to avail the service. A minimum of AED 3.00 applies as per RTA’s integrated fare system.
1. How do I pay for the bus service?
2. How many bus stops are available in JLT?
3. What will the JLT bus service offer?
As part of DMCC’s smart district strategy and the ongoing effort to enhance the experience and convenience of our Jumeirah Lakes Towers community, we have collaborated with RTA (Road and Transportation Authority) to introduce short-term smart parking methods to upper level visitor parking and street level visitor parking. Motorists will be able to pay their parking fees exclusively through the RTA’s convenient Parking System via SMS, or through its designated SMART Parking smartphone app. Cards or coin payments will not be applicable. Parking will be free on Fridays.
1. How can I pay for my parking fees?
2. Can I use my JLT permit parking card?
3. Can I use or buy RTA’s seasonal parking card?
As part of Road and Transportation Authority’s (RTA) efforts to accommodate the many millions who are expected to visit the Dubai Expo 2020 site throughout the exhibition, construction works to complete the metro line expansion (Route 2020 Project) commenced on 5 January 2018 until mid-2019. The planned works has required the suspension of the metro service between Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) and Ibn Battuta stations.
To ensure regular mobility between JLT and Ibn Battuta stations, the RTA deployed regular free express buses to shuttle commuters between the two stations and departs every 3 minutes during metro service peak hours.