ABOUT THE EVENT
All DMCC members are invited to attend the online DMCC Member Portal Training webinars, which will provide step-by-step guidance on how to use the portal and apply for key select services.
Our experienced DMCC staff will cover five modules in the webinar. You may kindly register for one or more training sessions as per your needs through the registration link provided for each session.
Who should attend?
- This webinar would be suitable for anybody who applies for services on behalf of their company through the DMCC Member Portal.
- This is a webinar; so, please ensure that you have a suitable internet connection in order to join on the scheduled date and time only.
- Spaces are limited.
- Registrations are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For any technical support required before, or during the webinar session, please refer to the Go To Webinar FAQs page.
- Only session related questions will be answered during the running session by the respective trainers.
- For any further queries after the end of the sessions related to DMCC services or to the ended webinar sessions, please raise a case on the DMCC Help Centre platform.
- The session handout is downloadable during the running session from the ‘Handout’ section on your right side tab, while the session recording will be shared with all attendees once all the three sessions are ended.