- A secure regulated environment licensing a full range of business activities
- Guaranteed 50-year tax holiday on personal and corporate tax
- 100% business ownership and 100% capital repatriation
- A strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Over 3000 companies benefiting from the unique purpose built infrastructure
- Quality commercial and residential properties with freehold or leasehold option
- Home to major international and regional industry participants, SME's and entrepreneurs
Dubai, UAE: 16 May 2013: The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (‘DMCC’), a Government of Dubai Authority, announced that Panis and Shah Associates, one of the world’s leading accounting and advisory firms specialising in diamond industry consultancy…
Saturday, May 18, 2013
- The Consumer Sentiment Index rose in May to 83.7, up from 76.4 in April. This is the highest reading in six years.
- Leading indicators for the month of April rose by 0.6 per cent, compared with a revised 0.2 per…
Over 10% of Russian companies in Dubai operate from the JLT Free Zone.
Dubai, UAE: 10 April, 2013: The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (‘DMCC’), a Government of Dubai Authority and the Russian Business Council in Dubai and the Northern…