As the Government of Dubai Licensing Authority for the JLT Free Zone, DMCC offers seamless business solutions for those looking to set up, license and run a company in Dubai, its reliable and robust platform enabling companies to establish and thrive within the JLT community.
From multinational organisations and major regional industry participants, to small and medium sized businesses and start-up companies, today, the JLT free zone has over 6,300 companies enjoying its facilities and services.
Benefits of setting up a company in the JLT Free Zone include:
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate
- 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- One or more shareholders
- Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
- Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Quality freehold, commercial and residential property for sale or lease at competitive rates
- Wide variety of quality commercial, retail, residential and industrial space offered
- Comprehensive client relationship management providing a fast and efficient service for the collection and processing of all documentation and issuance of licenses