- JLT offers a range of quality property solutions including commercial offices, residential and retail units, workshops and staff accommodation
- DMCC licensed companies enjoy a secure, regulated environment with a full range of business activities
- Licensed member companies can take advantage of a host of business incentives on offer, including a fifty year holiday on personal and corporate tax
- Free zone status benefits include 100% foreign business ownership and 100% capital repatriation
- JLT is strategically located on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to the Dubai Logistics Corridor, and Jebel A
- With its unique purpose built infrastructure, JLT offers quality free hold commercial and residential property for sale or lease
- JLT is home to more than 3000 member companies originating from across the world
- JLT is home to several industry clusters, including diamonds, gold and precious metals, energy and logistics
DMCC targets London to attract foreign investment to Dubai
Organises exclusive networking event in London to promote Dubai as international trading hub
Dubai, UAE; July 4, 2012: The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority (‘DMCC’), the licensing authority for the Jumeirah Lakes Towers (‘JLT’) Free Zone, continues its drive to attract foreign investment to Dubai by organising international events, briefings and road shows.
Most recently, DMCC organised an exclusive networking dinner in the City of London, attended by over 50 C-suite executives from leading government bodies and finance, trade and investment institutions including Citigroup, HSBC, JP Morgan, Rothschild, Xstrata, DeBeers, Department for Trade and Industry UK, and the UAE Embassy in London. The event aimed to promote Dubai and DMCC as a world-class business and trade hub, and an ideal destination for those looking to expand their presence in the region.
Ahmed bin Sulayem, Executive Chairman of DMCC, comments:
“Since its inception 10 years ago, DMCC has worked hard to fulfil His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum’s vision, by providing the infrastructure required to cement Dubai’s status as a leading trade destination and making us the Middle East’s only commodities hub.
The attractiveness of our unique value proposition is demonstrated through our strong growth in the JLT Free Zone. Since the start of 2012, DMCC has registered 975 companies; a 60% rise over the same period in 2011 and bringing the JLT Free Zone’s membership to over 4,600 companies.”
Spread across 200 hectares, the JLT Free Zone combines both business and community living, with 61 completed towers and over 50,000 people living and working in the free zone.