DMCC Tradeflow is an online trade enabling platform that offers a secure and transparent environment in which title of stored commodities can be transferred or pledged within a robust legal and Sharia compliant framework. This unique commodities receipt platform fills a key gap in trade finance in the MENA region. DMCC Tradeflow allows physical inventories that are stored in certified and regulated warehouses and vaults in the UAE, to be converted into negotiable warrants, enabling commodity financing by member financiers. Governed by a strong and transparent regulatory regime and administered by DMCC, the commodity receipt offering has so far facilitated transactions in excess of US$ 1 billion since its introduction.
- DCAM develops commodity-focused investment products for local and regional distribution
- Since its inception, GMR has facilitated over 2000 transactions worth USD 0.5bn since
- The DSAM Kauthar Gold Fund won the MENA Fund Manager Award for Outstanding Performance & Innovation in 2009 and 2010
- The DSAM Kauthar Commodity Fund won "Best Fund of Funds" Award from Hedge Funds World Middle East in 2009
- The GMR platform won Euromoney's "Trade Finance Deal of the Year" in 2007 and 2008
- GMR enables producers and traders to convert inventories into cash through partner banks